1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The at&t salesman promised me I would pay only 10/mo for direct tv now because I was an unlimited customer. 2 months for 10 then 4 months for 35, 50, 35, 35.

Need to check my bank account more often... well I called and supposedly we fixed it but was told they couldn't offer money back however they could do credit to my account and give me 7 months free. Well I never got the credit and i only received 2 months free and the service returned to 35 On the 3rd month.

Call again and they just give me the run around. I canceled immediately

Review about: Directv Now Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I don't understand why anyone is still with Direct TV

Worst customer service ever! No live person to talk to.

Website makes it hard to even get to live chat! Signed up for free 7 day trial. They charged my credit card $40 same day. No customer service.

I had to have my bank cancel the charges. Then I canceled my account 2 days early.

DIRECT TV NOW still charged my credit card $73.00 They said they would give me $35.00 back. Had they had a legit customer service to deal with these issues I might had kept the service