It is insane to bill people after they have canceled their account and received a confirmation from Directvnow that service was canceled.

It's insane and it's theft and I will not be using Directvnow again in the foreseeable future.

Now they claim that I'll get a refund in a few days.

There is absolutely no excuse - none whatsoever that justifies billing clients after they've canceled their service.

Directvnow should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of their customers and abusing the privilege that it is to, have customers in the first place.

To make matters worse when you try to speak to a person about it, you get passed around an automated system that doesn't address any of your questions, forcing you to speak instead to a chat agent.

There's no excuse!

Review about: Directv Now Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor sales tactics all lies, No one to contact.

Comments

Same rabbit hole experience...very unethical business practices

I tried to cancel online not able to do so. I called their customer service line and was passed to someone else.I had to go online again and do a chat.they then told me I had no account.- I said that very interesting since you just charged me.then he said I had 3 accounts.he then stated he could only cancel 2 of the accounts.I told my credit card not to authorize any more charges from this 2 bit company.