Had used the service for almost a year now with not too many complaints. That all changed with the new app.

Suddenly, could not log into account, even with changing password (kept looping). After 4 hours in 2 days with 4 different chat representatives who all told me they had fixed my problem (only to have it come back a few hours later) plus a phone message from a 5th person to same effect, I am done with Directv Now. No telephone help, if you can't sign in, have to go to non customer chat then get transferred to the real chat about 15 minutes later and then anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour later, get a short fix that reverts back to looping the minute you quit watching something.

No error messages, just looping, no matter how many times you type your information. Too bad, DTN had a good product that they have ruined.

Review about: Directv Now Streaming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ShowyRedPanda

Same here can't use on my phone anymore and that's how I use it don't have wifi. Finally canceled when I got email they were going up in price.

Have talked to so many reps saying it was resolved its not. Its too bad they ruined it.

Same problems here. Now they tell me that even though I connect at my billing zip code it doesn't match the ISP zip code from Wowway cable internet and they dropped all my local channels. I guess if anyone travels for business and uses a laptop from a different location or goes through a VPN to stream they will be denied local channels too.