1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

May 2017, there is an AD from Direct TV Now & AT&T that if you bundle the Direct TV Now with your existing AT&T service you will be paying $10/month. So I signed up.

It was a good offer. Direct TV Now gave me a free Amazon fire stick. They will be charging $35/month for the first 3 months and $75 will be credited or refunded. After first 3 months $10/month will be charged.

I gave my credit card information. Every month they deduct the payment. I remember calling AT&T because I wanted to ask if Direct TV Now would be included on our AT&T bill but AT&T costumer service cannot help me. I did not check my past bills until today when I updated my billing information.

If I did not lose my credit card I would not know that they were over charging me. They don’t have Direct TV Costumer Service to call. What they have is a Customer Chat Service which has limited options to resolve the issue and no supervisor to talk to. So I scrambled to chat with a chat representative and offered me first 3 months free.

I said unacceptable. Then the she offered me her final offer of 5 months free for a total of $50. Even with that offer, I insisted to get a full refund of the over payment of $25 for 6 to 7 months (if they charged me December) which amounts to $125.

I feel like I paid $100 to $125 for the Amazon fire stick which cost $39.99 plus tax. It is frustrating.

Review about: Directv Now Tv Package.

Reason of review: Overcharging.

I didn't like: Customer service chatting i rather talk to a live person.

Comments