2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Several months ago I signed up for Directv Now.I signed up on a Friday and in Saturday's mail I got an offer to come back to regular Directv.

(I had been a previous customer for about ten years) I called Directv on Monday and asked if it was too late to cancel Directv Now and switch to Directv. The rep told me it wasn't too late and I could switch. There was a free Roku offer if I was signed up for Directv Now for at least three months so I told the rep not to send it since I was cancelling. She said no problem.

A couple months later I was billed for $80.00 for the Roku and another $40.00 for another month of Directv Now as well as $38.00 for regular Dirctv. I chatted online with a rep from Directv Now and he basically told me "tough luck." I was stuck with the $80.00 Roku (which is still in the box) and another $40.00 charge AFTER I cancelled Directv Now. Totally shady business practices.

The rep I chatted with said he talked to a supervisor who then refused to refund me the charges after I cancelled!I would never recommend Directv to anyone.

Review about: Directv Now Customer Care.

Comments

You've given up already ?

That's weak.

Hint : no more telephone calls or e-mail.

Correspondence in writing only. Keep copies of everything.

Certified Mail return receipt requested only.