please tell it was only a joke and I'll get all my money back!LOL!

Your are a bunch of sick puppy's!yes I'm a pissed on consumer. how could AT&T launch directv now with out much a intent to provide adiquit consumer help. a better launch date of 1 April would help exsplain your motives for taking my money and running! Does the FCC & BBB know what you are up to, because it looks like theft to me.

I take that back, it's pure incompetence!

I don't exspect this to mean anything to you.It wasn't your intent to screw up everyone's holyday or was it Mr Grinch!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of directv now streaming service. Directv Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv now streaming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv Now. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Sling Tv or Netflix.

Had an Experience with Directv Now?

Comments

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more