Every single day it's the same...reload the APP...clear data/cache..Error 40....

re-enter password multiple times a day... Service is horrible... ATT unresponsive !!! Have contacted support and the answer is the same every time...

A few, isolated cases are experiencing problems. Please reintall the App. I have done this soooo many times I am going to wear out my remote . Service logs me off multiple times everyday.

Have NEVER watched a complete show without a failure. Unfortunately, we are the beta testers for ATT... this service is not ready for prime time.

It is being developed as we go...in other words...we are their guinea pigs!!!

Review about: Directv Now Streaming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Directv Now?

Comments

Corning, Arkansas, United States #1270463

It's a total cluster ***.

DirecTV Now is a total disaster

“Sign me up!” said I.So I signed me up.

And then I laid me down and bemoaned me fate. Every aspect of the service is a total disaster.

Something that causes this much misery and frustration is not a good deal at any price.Put it this way, if someone offered you Ebola for $35 a month, would you take it?