filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Directv Now - I have been trying for over a month to get my local Orlando stations back.

& hours chatting with tech services.
Reply to reviews
I signed up for Directv Now and was told I had to be on auto-pay. I was also told the base price was $40 and I would receive a $15/month credit due to my unlimited plan of AT&T wireless. I was told it may take 1-2 billing cycles to see the credit. It's been 5 months...

Directv Now - *** Service

Directv now service goes off air, freezes, and their cellular Android app does not work. I found out that you continually get "cant run on rooted device" when you are not using one of the THREE devices that it will run on. Their service is not up to todays technology and they have no clue what they are doing. Other companies in the same market can push out Android apps that work on any device, why cant AT&T get theirs to work? Service is awful, customer service is terrible, and no one can answer a basic question.......Switch to some other provider.
I didn't like
  • Custome care
  • Chat
#1452047

Directv Now - My bill

Im concerned about my bill

Directv Now - Horrible experience trying to cancel this service

I am a rep in an authorized att store with a very angry customer he is trying to cancel service

Directv Now - Billing

My account has been canceled and they refunded me but keep taking my out of my account
Coverage Area
Show

Directv Now - Terrible costomer service. I cancelled it months ago and they keep changing my card. There is really no people to talk to. It's a money making scheme never even used the service

At and t should stop this horrible service from just continuing to charge you even though cancelled. Hate their treatment of costomers
Coverage Area

Directv Now - Horrible Service

Horrible Service, Non-existent Customer Care

Directv Now - DIRECTTV is a no good

In December 2017 I went to the ATT store to buy a new cell phone when I did I was approached to get with direct tv and save a bundle by having the tv and phone with the same provider. I signed a 2yr contract. Then in December 2018 I get a text telling me that my rates will be going up so I called customer service. Seems that they only have a 1 year commitment and that is completely different from a 2-year contract. While I still have to abide by my 2-year contract and stay with direct tv, they can go up on my rates because in their small print it says the word 1-year commitment instead of Contract.

Contact Directv Now

Phone:
(800) 778-7879

Directv Now Products and Services

Directv Now - I didn’t order your service

Someone from your company took money out of my account and I didn’t order your service why I wanted my money refund to my account thank you